LIFE®StartSystem™ fits Philips OnSite and FRx AEDs
for workplace first-aid programs and first responders.
- LIFE®O2 offers a 2 flow-rate regulator to deliver the FDA minimum of 6 LPM "NORM"
for “General” emergency situations, and 12 LPM "HIGH" for the AHA recommended
100% inspired oxygen in “Extreme” emergency situations, with a 15+ minute supply
of 113 liters of oxygen and Constant Reading Supply Gauge
- Smaller than a briefcase at 12"x12"x3" and weighs only 8lbs…durable & water resistant
- Durable knurled-knob On/Off valve, prevents accidental turning on during transit
- Fits nicely in standard AED wall cabinet
- Provides supplemental emergency oxygen to a breathing victim
before the onset of fibrillation or after successful defibrillation
- LIFE® CPR Mask and one-way valve universally fits both adult & child;
Inhalator for a breathing victim and Resuscitator for a non-breathing victim
- Disposable/Replaceable (or refillable) cylinder, Non-Prescription,
shipped full of O2 ready-to-use (Purchase Philips OnSite and FRx AEDs separately)
#LIFE-O2-LSS - LIFE®StartSystem, includes LIFE-O2® Emergency Oxygen
6&12 LPM regulator for AHA recommended 100% inspired oxygen
#LIFE-O2-101 - Replacement Cylinder, including valve, gauge and oxygen filled
Additional options: for EMTs, include a pulse oximeter and/or capnometer, for measuring
SpO2 - Saturation of peripheral Oxygen Patented
PR & PS - Pulse Rate & Strength
EtCO2 - End-tidal breath Carbon Dioxide.